Date(s) - 10/07/2019
7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Tracy Gee Community Center
3599 Westcenter Dr - Houston, TX 77042
An Agent’s Top 5 Standards
- Query Letters – explain the need for them and what the content should include.
- Manuscript Formats – show formats that you prefer.
- Communication Skills – tell how often you expect the client to touch base with you and you with them.
- Contract Considerations – submissions only to you or open to outside entities, too, include any other pertinent details.
- “Shopping to Publishers” Process – describe what you have to do to get the publishers to review the manuscripts you represent: written as a pitch, emailed, or via phone.
Ann Rose, Agent & Author – email@example.com